BAMS' work to enhance sculptures, paintings and engravings
The documentation of artistic heritage and the reproduction of works of art from the ground - together with aerial photography - are BAMS studio's main areas of interest.
BAMS is distinguished by the accurate research of the light that shapes architecture and the use of artificial lighting systems; by the use of special telescopic pneumatic poles up to 17 metres high, and by the constant updating of equipment and shooting techniques. For this BAMS has been called upon to work at world-famous sites such as:
• Pompeii, Naples (IT)
• St. Peter's, Rome (IT)
• Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem (IL)
• Chapel of Notre-Dame Du Haut, Ronchamp (FR)
• Chapel of the Rosary by Matisse, Vence (FR)
• Santa Maria del Fiore, Florence (IT)
• Basilica of San Zeno, Verona (IT)
• Musei Civici, Verona (IT)
Among the studio's most recent works is the significant photographic campaign carried out in the monumental complex of Santa Maria del Fiore in Florence, which took place over four months, mainly at night, with very high resolution shots.
Art photography services